Arai RX-7 V Hayden Helmet
In any helmet, regardless of brand, the amount of energy that can be absorbed is limited. Glancing off impacts helps to extend (or maximize) that energy absorbtion capacity in real scenarios. Therefore, Arai has been pursuing a stronger shell and smoother shape that is more likely to glance off impact energy. A small step in the shield mounting mechanism was necessary for the current shield pivot operation. To increase the potential to glance off impact energy, the VAS pivot cover size was reduced and its position on the shell lowered,yeilding an average of an additional 24mm with reference to the test line of the Shell Standard, allowing more of the shell to be smoother within the test lines of the temple area.
- Normally the shield mounting position must remain relatively high, because a lower shield pivot will not allow the shield to open or close.
- The SAI shield system has only a single axis (pivot point) for the shield operation, but VAS has a variable axis (moving pivot point).
- The shield operation on the VAS model was made possible by combining the Pin trajectory based on an imaginary axis, and the two trajectories of double pivot points. This allows shield opening and closing even with the 24mm lower shield mount postion.
- Dual function level releases both the side cover/pod and shield pin for quick & simple shield removal. Being able to see the shield mechanism allows for easier shield changes.
- AS shield latch system captures and holds the shield more securely closed to help prevent unexpected opening. In addition to a demist function, the larger latch design allows for an intuitive and seamless operation of the shield.
- PB SNC² Shell
- Super Fiber and other special synthetic fibers, with superb tensil strength and flexabiliity characteristics, developed for F-1 helmet visor panel, assembled and bonded by Arai experts. Such as the steel belts used to hold a barrel together, with a variety of carefully stacked and molded materials. Newly developed resin creates stronger bonds between shell materials with less weight.
- Diffuser Type 12
- New Type 12 diffusers are 20mm longer and straightened for improved aerodynamics, working together with the AirWing to improve stability. Compared to the previous Type 10 diffusers, the efficiency of the intake scoops of the new Type 12 diffusers has increased by 19%. The new air intake vents not only have more adjustability with three positions; closed, half open and fully open but also help to improve sealing that decreases wind noise and water intrusion.
- Eco Pure Liner
- The fully removable interior liner system has been improved with new Eco Pure material, which helps maintain neutral acidity levels close to human skin and antibacterial consumption. With the aim of a softer, deeper and even more comfortable fit we developed a new softer liner frame material. The new liner also has adjustable temple padding that allows for a customized fit.
- VAS V MV Shield
- VAS MAX Vision shield is standard to provide better visibility in all seasons and for all types of riding. Comes standard with Clear anti-fog Pinlock insert to be installed as needed.
on sale Moto Helmets motocycle parts
discount Moto Helmets motocycle parts
on sale Moto Helmets motocycle parts discount
on sale Moto Helmets motocycle parts special offer
discount Moto Helmets motocycle parts on sale