Airoh GP 500 Rival Helmet Red
Airoh GP 500 Rival Helmet
Airoh's GP 500 Helmet is a carbon fiber racing helmet designed and engineered specifically for top racing athletes. It is available in three bowl sizes and is an embodiment of technology. The helmet is characterized by the use of noble materials. Every detail of this thoroughly powerful helmet is the result of close cooperation between drivers and technicians.
Features include a 50% tinted homologated visor, tear-off preparation, integrated visor lock, Pinlock® inner lens, wind deflector, 10 different air vents and a system for quickly removing cheek pads in an emergency. The upholstery is highly breathable, hypoallergenic and removable. The helmet is characterized by safety, performance and enviable wearing comfort.
- Material: High-performance composite material (HPC)
- Weight: from 1200 g (+/- 50 g)
- Outer shell: 3 sizes (XS, S-M, L-XL)
- Ventilation: front, top, back, side chin guard
- Visor: slightly tinted, homologated, 2D racing visor, tool-free quick-change function, scratch-resistant, UV-resistant, pinlock preparation, tear-off preparation
- Sun Visor: no
- Inner lining: removable, washable, anti-allergic
- Closure system: double-D
- Included accessories: wind stopper, breath deflector, Pinlock lens
A.E.F.R. (Airoh Emergency Fast Remove):
- Airoh system for quick removal of the cheek pads in an emergency.
Tear Off Coupling:
- Sight with outer pins for attaching the tear-off lenses, which can be easily teared off.
special offer Moto Helmets motocycle parts
on sale Moto Helmets motocycle parts
on sale Moto Helmets motocycle parts special offer
special offer Moto Helmets motocycle parts discount
discount Moto Helmets motocycle parts special offer